mbahunt

Holy shit!

760 (99th percentile)! 51Q (99), 41V (93)!

Pardon me while I piss myself again. I honestly didn't think I'd do that well! I actually felt extremely lukewarm as I took the test and kept lowering my expectations for what I thought an acceptible score was as I went on. When the numbers came up at the end, I may have urinated a tiny bit. Just a tiny bit though.

I just some massive, annoying brain dump post over here at the TestMagic forums. I'm sure I'll get around to incorporating a lot of that information here, but for now, I'm going to bask in the glow of unjustified, self-realized arrogance.

posted by mbahunt @ 12:10 AM,

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog dude.

It makes me laugh. It's very relaxing to read ure stuff and obviously there are some good tips...

Excellent post on the TM forum BTW..

And most importantly :

Congrats on ure rawking score mate!! :) Good luck with the apps..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

School Status

About Me

Important Dates

Archives

Previous Posts

Links