mbahunt

Haha, good one, you official guide, you...

I was advised to purchase the Official Guide for GMAT Review as it contains "more than 800 REAL practice questions straight from the horse's anus" and "the secret to picking up LOTS of chicks without really trying." I think they are really forgetting about a growing demographic of customers by only revealing the secrets of picking up chicks and not dudes, but I don't have my marketing MBA yet, so what the hell do I know?

Anyways, I started plowing through the questions in each section, and like the pimp that I am, I was getting an average of 95% of the problems correct across the board. I then proceeded to minimize my studying over the next week because I was indeed a superior human being.

You see, nobody told me that the guide is set up that questions go from easy to hard. I suddenly realized that I was doing the equivalent of playing little league, now, and beating the hell out of 3rd graders. Not cool.

Based on the above passage, which of the following conclusions can be inferred?
(A) The Official Guide writers are bastards.
(B) The Official Guide writers didn't expect me to be retarded and figured I'd realize the questions would be arranged by difficulty.
(C) The Official Guide writers did note that the questions are indeed arranged by difficulty and I will score -43 on the GMAT because I cannot read.
(D) The Official Guide writers assumed that most people using the book to review would do more than 3 problems before taking the test.
(E) The Official Guide writers did not arrange the questions by difficulty; I am retarded and am just getting more questions wrong.

The answer is C. It is clearly stated on the front cover of the book that the "NEW organization of questions in order of difficulty saves study time."

posted by mbahunt @ 1:02 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

School Status

About Me

Important Dates

Archives

Previous Posts

Links