mbahunt

Getting back into the swing of things...

God damn, has it been a long time since I've taken a standardized test. Things seem to have changed just a little bit since my days of SAT tests. So, I have to sit there in a huge room and listen to the click clack of other people's typing? The computer keeps a running tally of my current score and adjusts questions on the fly? What do you mean I can't go back to a previous question I've already answered? That's some shit, I tell you.

To be honest, it's not this now format that's gonna kick my ass. It's the fact that I can't remember any formulae from my 9th grade geometry class that will destroy my score. Instead of reviewing the knowledge I will need to reacquire, I decided to take the diagnostic test first. Poor idea. According to the scoring chart in the "Official Guide for GMAT Review, 11th Edition," across all sections I averaged between "comatose" and "mentally handicapped." Here's hoping I just need to shake off the rust.

posted by mbahunt @ 4:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

School Status

About Me

Important Dates

Archives

Previous Posts

Links